❤️ PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!❤️ Home of the Original Adjustable Cotton Flower Girl Dress ❤️ Beautiful Flower Girl Dresses ❤️ Tutu Dresses ❤️

MADE & SHIPPED from Florida ❤️❤️ Worldwide to 31+ Countries and Counting ❤️ CUSTOM-MADE ❤️

❤️❤️ Weddings ❤️ Special Events ❤️ Birthday Dresses ❤️ Princess Tulle Dresses ❤️❤️

RUSH Orders available!... ❤️❤️ contact Cassie for details! ❤️❤️

Selected Press: Brides.com, Huffington Post, Style Me Pretty, DIY Bride, Mariee....

Each dress is carefully crafted, wrapped ❤️❤️ and ready for gifting. ❤️❤️
I’m also happy to include a handwritten card with your own personal sentiment.

Thank you!
❤️ Cassie ❤️

HANDMADE in FLORIDA!
Thank you for supporting handmade!

❤️❤️ PLEASE NOTE ❤️❤️
¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨
OLIVIA KATE COUTURE™ DRESSES CANNOT BE PURCHASED FOR LESS THROUGH WHOLESALE WEBSITES OR OTHER DISCOUNT DRESS WEBSITES.
WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY OF THESE SITES.
¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨

PLEASE BROWSE THROUGH OUR CUSTOMER Feedback / Reviews:

Email us at oliviakatecouture@yahoo.com

Visit our boutique here:




All photos/images © Olivia Kate Couture, Inc.
All rights reserved

Monday, May 23, 2011

MORE POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!!



MORE POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!!

1. " Received the beautiful dress!! My daughter & I LOVED. thank you! We will send you pictures of course!!" - dannie8686

2. "The dress is adorable! Thank you so much!" - dawnmichelew

3. "Quality work! Very adorable! Awesome vendor to work with."
- Buddiesrcool

4. "The dress you made for Claire for my sister's wedding was amazing and gorgeous, this one is just as stunning!!! Love it and cant wait for her to wear it at our Mad Hatter tea party photo shoot!! The colors are so pretty and she feels like a princess in it! Thank you!!!!" - cam3

5. "I have purchased several dresses and have been very satisfied. This dress is awesome and amazing and am very happy.Service was great." - spade6824

6. "I could not be happier with my flower girl dresses. They are perfect! Cassie is so wonderful to work with and created two beautiful custom flower girl dresses for me. I cannot wait to see my nieces in these dresses at my wedding in May. I've had a wonderful experience with OliviaKateCouture and I would absolutely recommend them. I love my dresses!" - drdill

7. "The dress is perfect! Thanks so much!" - jjonesfam04

8. "The picture doesn't even do it justice....simply elegant. If you purchase this one, you won't be disappointed. Can't wait to order from you again! A+++" - princessgal

9. "LOVE LOVE LOVE the dresses!!! so perfect and the vest is amazing. Great to work with and really helped me design the perfect set for my wedding. Thank you!" - AmyR11

10. "This dress is gorgeous! I am soo happy with my purchase. I can see Cassie's attention to detail from the dress down to the packaging! It fit my daughter perfectly and communication was quick & easy! THANK YOU :)" - futuremrsbaez

http://www.etsy.com/people/OliviaKateCouture/feedback

THANK YOU!!!
dannie8686, dawnmichelew,
Buddiesrcool,
cam3,
spade6824,
drdill,
jjonesfam04,
princessgal,
AmyR11
, futuremrsbaez!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment