❤️ PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!❤️ Home of the Original Adjustable Cotton Flower Girl Dress ❤️ Beautiful Flower Girl Dresses ❤️ Tutu Dresses ❤️

MADE & SHIPPED from Florida ❤️❤️ Worldwide to 31+ Countries and Counting ❤️ CUSTOM-MADE ❤️

❤️❤️ Weddings ❤️ Special Events ❤️ Birthday Dresses ❤️ Princess Tulle Dresses ❤️❤️

RUSH Orders available!... ❤️❤️ contact Cassie for details! ❤️❤️

Selected Press: Brides.com, Huffington Post, Style Me Pretty, DIY Bride, Mariee....

Each dress is carefully crafted, wrapped ❤️❤️ and ready for gifting. ❤️❤️
I’m also happy to include a handwritten card with your own personal sentiment.

Thank you!
❤️ Cassie ❤️

HANDMADE in FLORIDA!
Thank you for supporting handmade!

❤️❤️ PLEASE NOTE ❤️❤️
¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨
OLIVIA KATE COUTURE™ DRESSES CANNOT BE PURCHASED FOR LESS THROUGH WHOLESALE WEBSITES OR OTHER DISCOUNT DRESS WEBSITES.
WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY OF THESE SITES.
¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨

PLEASE BROWSE THROUGH OUR CUSTOMER Feedback / Reviews:

Email us at oliviakatecouture@yahoo.com

Visit our boutique here:




All photos/images © Olivia Kate Couture, Inc.
All rights reserved

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

MORE POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!!




MORE POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!!

1. "We purchased a dress for our daughter, who will be a flowergirl in an upcoming family wedding. Cassie was great to work with, made sure the measurements would fit, kept us informed of the dress-making process and notified us when the dress shipped. We were very happy with the dress and quality of the sewing, thank you OliviaKateCouture!" - Outwest970

2. "This is the most beautiful little flower girl dress that I think I have ever seen. The fabric is lovely and it is wonderfully crafted. It fits my daughter perfectly, and the care put into it's packaging and presentation is so nice! Very happy, thank you Cassie and Olivia Kate Couture! I can't wait to get a picture to you." - lifeiswhatyoumake

3. "The transaction with Cassie was really smooth and the final product is AMAZING! My gorgeous flowergirl is going to absolutely love her dress. Thanks Cassie, you rock!!" - georgiahancy

4. "BEAUTIFUL!! Fits perfect! Thank you!" - steph0425

5. "This dress came in the mail today and when I unwrapped the package (which by the way, was beautifully done) I was ecstactic!! This dress is so beautiful. It's simple, but so elegant!! It will be perfect for the wedding my 2 y/o daughter is in in a few short weeks!! :) It fits perfect!!! The customer service by Cassie was nothing less than outstanding!! She was extremely helpful and so pleasant!! I couldn't be happier with my overall shopping experience with oliviakatecouture!!! P.S. I hope to post some post wedding pics in a few weeks!! :)" - jsmith3223

6. "WONDERFUL customer service. I can't wait to see these amazing custom dresses! Thank you : )" - hillarypaganelli

7. "I was very impressed with my custom order. The dress turned out exactly how I wanted it to and it will be a perfect addition to my wedding!" - bootsygirl21


http://www.etsy.com/people/OliviaKateCouture/feedback

THANK YOU!!!
Outwest970, lifeiswhatyoumake,
georgiahancy, steph0425,
jsmith3223, hillarypaganelli,
bootsygirl21!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment